- By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the Sports Anti-Doping Rules (2016).
- We will use all reasonable care and skill to: (a) provide the Athlete Whereabouts Website;
- All data will be handled in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993 and the International Standard for the Protection of Privacy and Personal Information 2015.
- The purpose of your commitment to DFSNZ, as set out below, is to protect the security of the Website and other people.
- You must protect your password, as well as the security questions you choose when creating a login, and keep them secure.
- You agree that you will: (a) not knowingly or recklessly use or attempt to use the Website for any purpose for which it was not intended, including any unlawful purpose; and
- You must immediately change your password and, if necessary, your security questions and notify DFSNZ if: (a) you believe that the security of your password or security questions which you answered has / have been compromised; or
- To the full extent possible by law, DFSNZ will not be liable on any basis (including negligence) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or for any loss you incur in connection with your use of the Website.
- For the protection of users, other people, and DFSNZ, we may suspend or disable your login with or without notice to you if we think that: (a) suspending or disabling your login is necessary to ensure the security of the Website or service;
- DFSNZ will not pursue any athlete for breach of his or her whereabouts obligations if that breach is due to DFSNZ suspending or disabling the athlete’s login under clause 10 and the athlete is not at fault for the circumstances leading to DFSNZ suspending or disabling the login.
Our commitment to you
(b) keep user information secure from unauthorised access; and
(c) ensure that any information on the Website is up-to-date and correct.
Your commitment to us
Use of your login details
(b) notify DFSNZ immediately if you know or have reason to believe that there has been or is about to be fraudulent or other unlawful use of your login.
If your login details are compromised
(b) you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
Limitation of Liability
(b) the login is being misused or has been compromised; or